In Crisis or have an Emergency? Click here! 


If you are facing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.  


If you are ready to begin treatment, and live in the Central Valley, call CVRS at: 559-625-4100 
After hours call (559) 625-4100
For Crisis/psychiatric emergency 24/7 call - (800) 320-1616 or (559) 730-9922

Out of area:
If you are outside the area and need to find a treatment provider, you can search online here:


If it is after hours or you need to speak with someone right away, the following help lines are available.

Boys Town National Hotline
Crisis and resource line staffed by counselors who can provide information about a variety of issues, including chemical dependency.

Covenant House Teen Hotline (NineLine)
General hotline for adolescents, teens and their families. Offers assistance with any type of problem, including alcohol and drug abuse. Specializes in homeless and runaway youth.

National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD)
1-800-NCA-CALL (622-2255)
Connects callers with local affiliate programs which handle substance abuse issues.

National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Will assist in finding treatment centers 24/7.

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline
1-800-662-HELP (4357) or 1-800-487-4889 (TDD) for hearing impaired
Confidential information service concerning substance abuse disorders and/or mental health issues. Se Habla Español.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Also offers help with issues of drug and alcohol abuse

The Partnership at
1-855-DRUG-FREE (378-4373)
Provides information to parents about adolescent and teen drug abuse, prevention and treatment.

Twenty Questions 

 Twenty Questions ratings