Pine Recovery is a community-based program for men structured to address all aspects of addiction in a safe and supportive, home-like environment. The program is conveniently located in downtown Visalia, close to shops, entertainment and transportation. The treatment team consists of Certified Addiction Specialists and a licensed clinician, experienced in assisting men through the recovery process.
Pine Recovery Center offers the following:
- ASAM Levels of Care- 3.2, 3.1, 3.5, provisional 3.3
- Non-medical detoxification
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Individual and group counseling
- Family support services
- Introduction to the 12 Steps
- AA/NA participation
- Parenting education
- Recreation and socialization
As of January 1, 2022 as per SB 541 Section 118831.12 we are required to provide a link to Licensing and Certification numbers and expiry dates.
The link is provided HERE
For additional information, please contact us.