New Hope is a community-based program for women structured to address all aspects of addiction and mental illness in a safe and supportive, home-like environment. The treatment team consists of Certified Addiction Specialists and a licensed clinician, experienced in assisting women through the recovery process.
New Hope offers the following:
- Immediate access to mental health services
- 3 to 1 client to staff ratio
- Semi-private rooms
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Parenting education
- Nutrition education
- Individual and group therapy with licensed therapist
- Social and recreational activities
- Family support groups
- Self help through AA, NA and DRA
For additional information, please call 559-625-0440.
As of January 1, 2022 as per SB 541 Section 118831.12 we are required to provide a link to Licensing and Certification numbers and expiry dates.
The link is provided HERE