Robertson Recovery is a community-based, 24 hour, drug and alcohol free residential program for men structured to provide a positive safe and supportive home-like environment. The program is conveniently located 2.6 miles from downtown Visalia, close to shops, entertainment and transportation. The treatment team consists of certified addiction specialists experienced in assisting men through the recovery process.
Our approach to treatment is based in the experiential social model setting, utilizing evidence-based best practices. 12 step meeting attendance are encouraged to develop a clean and sober support system. Treatment plans are devised to fit participants' current needs based on priorities revealed by a thorough assessment and in collaboration with the client..
Level of care is determined through an assessment instrument, either the SASSI-4(Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory), or the ASI (Addiction Severity Index), or both. The instruments provide guidance in placing clients in the appropriate treatment level according to ASAM criteria. If the participant is beyond our scope of practice, or is assessed to be below the residential care level, proper referrals are made.
- Residential non-medical detoxification
- Residential low-intensity services with length of stay from 30 to 120 days.
- Co-occurring disorders in collaboration with County Mental Health Services.
- ASAM level 3.1-3.5
Robertson Recovery offers the following:
- Living In Balance evidence-based curricula
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Individual, group counseling and treatment and/or recovery planning
- Life skills training
- Cost-free family support services with a LMFT
- Introduction to the 12 Steps
- AA/NA participation
- Parenting education
- Recreation and socialization
- Voluntary AfterCare
- Non-medical residential detoxification
For additional information, please call 559-754-2705