Mothering Heights is a community-based program for pregnant and parenting women structured to address all aspects of addiction in a safe and supportive, home-like environment. One infant/child, 2 years of age or younger, may accompany the mother in treatment. The treatment team consists of certified addiction specialists and a licensed clinician, experienced in assisting women through the recovery process.
Mothering Heights offers the following:
- 5 to 1 client-to-staff ratio
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Parenting education
- Nutrition education
- Individual and group therapy with licensed therapist
- Social and recreational activities
- Family support groups
- Self help through AA and NA
- Treatment specific for women with co-occurring disorders
For additional information, please call 559-635-8010.